Subject: cygwin-bash & 44 rows?
From: [email-masked] (Klaus Reinhardt)

13 Dec 1998 19:01:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>

----------------- mailto:[email-masked] start -------------------
Hi!

I'm used to work (on DOS and Linux) with 44 rows (bash). Now I can 
execute under cygwin-bash my old DOS-program called bi.com|asm, and
there are rows 44, which is also reported correctly by stt -a. But
in the 'lower half' for instance backspace behaves strangely: a right-
movement is done, though the left character is obviously deleted in
the buffer.

Any one an idea?

	Thanks Klaus
----------------- mailto:[email-masked] !end! -------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".