Subject: ELF with cygwin? (add-on)
From: [email-masked] (Klaus Reinhardt)

13 Dec 1998 06:20:15 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>

----------------- mailto:[email-masked] start -------------------
Hi!

I found some interesting information in bfd.info; it seems for me,
that an 'ELF-port' is in work.

Can one say, that cygwin is based on bfd?

By the way, what does this acronym bfd means? bfd.info don't explain
this clearly enough.

	Thanks Klaus
----------------- mailto:[email-masked] !end! -------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".