Subject: Configure playing havoc with terminal
From: [email-masked] (Anil K Ruia)

13 Dec 1998 03:22:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,
  I have been recently compiling some stuff (like xfig) on my machine
and to do that of course, I run ./configure first.  When configure
quits, my terminal settings are all screwed up.  TAB, ctrl-C, ctrl-D and
lots of other keys stop working as normal (even "stty sane" does not
help).  I have to quit and restart my bash session. I am running b20.1,
with text mounts, CYGWIN=tty, TERM=linux and using ash for /bin/sh.  Do
I need to get a new termcap or set TERM to some other value?

- Anil
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".