Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ClibPDF for Cygwin supported
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

12 Dec 1998 18:55:51 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>,
        Cygwin Porting Project <[email-masked]>

Hi Cygwin users,

this is an announce and RFC for our latest port of the ClibPDF 1.10a
library from FastIO.

What is it?!

ClibPDF is a library of ANSI C functions, distributed in source form,
for creating PDF (Acrobat) files directly via C language
programs without relying on any Adobe Acrobat tools and related
products.  It is suitable for fast dynamic PDF Web page generation in
response to user input and real-time data, and also for implementing
publication-quality graph plotting for both on-screen viewing and
printing in any custom application.  Since there is minimal
platform-specific code, it is ideal as cross-platform graphing solutions
with minimal developement efforts.  Generated PDF files are viewed and
printed by auto-launching Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other PDF viewer
available free for many platforms.  Note that
ClibPDF is for PDF file creation only.  It has no support for reading or
editing existing PDF files.

The ClibPDF library may be found on our web site at

    http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj/dist/ports/clibpdf/

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cygwin Porting Project
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".