Subject: ELF with cygwin?
From: [email-masked] (Klaus Reinhardt)

12 Dec 1998 11:02:29 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>

----------------- mailto:[email-masked] start -------------------
Hello!

Is it possible to run ELF-programs on cygwin? I was astonished and
lucky to see, that some old Linux-c-programs of my own - 'sys_dat' 
reading the ROM-date .. - are running well, but not so for instance
'file', which has ELF-format.
It would eventually follow, that it is easier to try LINUX-Modula-3
porting than the LINUXELF-edition, isn't it?

	Thanks Klaus
----------------- mailto:[email-masked] !end! -------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".