Subject: Re: Bug: Re: [ANNOUNCE] B20.1 cygwin1.dll with tape support available
From: [email-masked] (Corinna Vinschen)

11 Dec 1998 19:29:57 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Theodore Jump wrote:
> 
> Corinna,
> 
> I want to thank you for your work, and also submit a small bug report.
> 
> [...]
> 
> after compilation, the link fails with the errors shown below.
> 

Thanks, Theodor!

Please, use the original libcygwin.a from the B20.1 distribution
to link with the dll. This will work, because the interface is
100% compatible (no new calls, etc.). I'm using it, too.

Actual, there's no need, to publish my own libcygwin.a. It's
historical.
But nevertheless, it's not amusing. I don't know, why this sh*t
happens. I'm investigating...

Regards and sorry for inconvenience,
Corinna

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".