Subject: TCSH
From: [email-masked] (Lampos Ferekidis)

11 Dec 1998 08:26:35 -0800
Message-ID: <D0516DFA9EB9D1118F3200A0249D0F8A0D94E7.cygnus.gnu-win32@EXCHANGE>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "'GNU-win32'" <[email-masked]>

Does anybody has know where to get a TCSH working properly with Cygnus
win32 tools ?
I know there should be a port on the net since it is mentioned on
Cygnus's own homepage but before searching the net I would like to get
some response from You.

Lampos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Ing. Lampos Ferekidis		New Transducers Ltd.

Unit 7 Spitfire Close			work:    +44-(0)1480-451777
Ermine Business Park			fax:     +44-(0)1480-437177
Huntingdon PE 18 6YA
UK

Klewergarten 12				private: +49-(0)511-4583804
30449 Hannover
Germany
mailto:[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".