Subject: Which Modula-3 for Win95 & cygwin-b20.1?
From: [email-masked] (Klaus Reinhardt)

10 Dec 1998 15:14:54 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>

----------------- mailto:[email-masked] start -------------------
Hello!

A few days ago I heard from cygwin and now I'm very happy about it,
using on Win-96 for instance the Cygwin-Unix-Shell and below an old
DOS-Window for my own assembler-programs.

Which (free) Modula-3-Compiler (binary or source) is recommendable
for Win95 and cygwin-b20.1 and where can I get it? Till now I have
searched on m3.polymtl.ca, but the 'tree' is full and the net was 
slow. Archie could help me not very efficiently. 

I read an article in LJ-5.98 and would like to introduce Modula-3
(without costs) in our school hoping that the pupils in 'our days' 
can be motivated to do algorithms for the goal of graphical results...
-).

                Thanks Klaus

----------------- mailto:[email-masked] !end! -------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".