Subject: Re: #!/bin/sh troubles
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Seawood)

9 Dec 1998 22:10:54 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> 
> Q: Do the filesizes match from source to destination?  Is it a binary
> vs text mode problem with the cp command?

Yes, the filesizes match.  I'm not sure about the binary/text mode
problem. This drive has been mounted as "text=binary" since the early b19
days.  Currently, CYGWIN is only set to "tty".  I'll try "binmode" as
well (as soon as I figure out what it's supposed to do).

- Chris

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".