Subject: Re: Failing to execute B20.1 runtest for egcs-1.1.1
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

9 Dec 1998 07:17:50 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Geoffrey Noer wrote:

> Make sure that the "runtest" script is called that and doesn't have a
> .exe ending...

My problem usually has to do with dejagnu crapping out after about 1700
tests or so. I do remember that DJ said that he'd seen the same until 
he fixed some bug in expect, but I haven't had much time to test it out. 
I have my old system that works, and until that fails ...

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".