Subject: Failing to execute B20.1 runtest for egcs-1.1.1
From: [email-masked] (Christian Joensson FOA 72)

7 Dec 1998 08:52:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>

Hello everybody!

The new B20.1 seems fine, especially nice is it to have configure working 
again. One thing, though, what about `runtest'? I built egcs-1.1.1 and all 
*seems* well, but I'd like to run the testsuite of egcs-1.1.1 to convince 
myself a little further. 

I know that Mumit has mentioned some times that getting through 
egcs' testsuite on Cygwin is somewhat of a pain, but I'd like to understand 
the problems a little myself. The problems is when I try to run `runtest', it 
(whatever it is) fails to find init.tcl. Something might be wrong with egcs' 
testsuite, with B20.1's expect, with B20.1's tcl installation, I don't know.

Any hints on the matter is greatly appreciated.

TIA,

/ChJ

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".