Subject: Re: How do I compile egcs-1.1.1 under Cygwin B20.1?
From: [email-masked] (Vladimir V. Sizikov)

7 Dec 1998 06:26:42 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "Vladimir V. Sizikov" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

I had exactly the same problem.

>> fi; fi` rc tmplibgcc2.a ${name}.o; \
>>   rm -f ${name}.o; \
>> done
>> _muldi3
>> ../../egcs-1.1.1/gcc/libgcc2.c:41: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
>> ../../egcs-1.1.1/gcc/libgcc2.c:42: unistd.h: No such file or directory
>> make[2]: *** [libgcc2.a] Error 1

I have PentiumII and configure script detects my system as
i686-pc-cygwin32. A build in this case always fails.

If I specify i586-cygwin32 (as suggested by Mumit Khan)
everything is works well.

HTH,
      Vladimir

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".