Subject: Re: g77 for b20
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

6 Dec 1998 17:26:45 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Dr David Coe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jack A Walker <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Dr David Coe wrote:

> Be aware however that octave no longer compiles cleanly under egcs-1.1
> neither for Linux nor for Cygwin. The src tree contains quite a few stanzas
> now requiring attention such as:

Please see egcs faq at http://egcs.cygnus.com/ (or search the octave-bug 
mailing list) for a pointer to my patch to get Octave 2.0.13 to build with 
egcs v1.1+. These will be in 2.0.14.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".