Subject: Re: EA DATA.SF file on NT
From: [email-masked] (Jack A Walker)

4 Dec 1998 17:02:53 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

You'll have 450 megs of additional free space?  Afaik "ea data.sf" is just
an  OS/2 extended attribute file.  If you don't have OS/2 anywhere perhaps
it was left over from an old OS/2 install. I am using NT4 WS with ntfs and
a search of my entire hd turned up no occurances of that file.

Jack

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Jack A Walker/BII)
Subject:  EA DATA.SF file on NT

 Can anyone tell me what will happen if I delete my 450 Meg EA DATA.SF
file?

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".