Subject: Re: g77 for b20
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

4 Dec 1998 10:52:24 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: "Jack A Walker" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

"Jack A Walker" <[email-masked]> writes:
> Is there g77 for cygwin b20 somewhere?  I would like to build octave from
> source and that requires a fortran.  I like b20 and don't want to go back.
> ;^)

I announced the g77 and objc compilers just a few days after b20 was
released, so a simple search on the mailing list would've pulled that
up. Besides that, Cygwin's project has the info as well. Visit Cygwin
site at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/

If you just want octave 2.0.13 binary, you might try mine at:
  ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygb20/ports/
It's just the octave executable. You'll still need the octave-2.0.13
binary distribution for the rest of the stuff. I didn't get a chance
to really test it, so caveat emptore.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".