Subject: RE: About subjects on the mailing list
From: [email-masked]

4 Dec 1998 07:46:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi!

FOO, BAR & FOOBAR stand for "Anything you want". Like the * in *.*, *.C,
*.CPP. But since you could for example issue a copy *.C *.EXE, you write
FOO if you only mean one file - copy FOO.C FOO.EXE.....

The gcc-commands can be seen whenb you type "gcc  --help" or "gcc -h".
That's TWO dashes for "--help"!

About people using no subjects....scr*w them. I don't like this
either...:-(

CU,
 Tiger

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".