Subject: lexa's ssh patch
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Seawood)

4 Dec 1998 02:07:56 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

The ssh-1.2.26 patch from lexa disables RSA authentication for cygwin by
default which the claim that Windows NT ony supports password auth.  This
is definitely not true as I've been using RSA auth exclusively for almost 
a year now. I remember seeing posts go by a bit ago with people saying
they couldn't get RSA auth working and this could be why.  If you remove
the patch snippets for auth-rsa.c, auth-rhosts.c & auth-rh-rsa.c, you
should at least have a *chance* of doing RSA auth.

Regards,
Christopher
-----
"what I do know is I ran a Linux box for a week in the middle of year
 2014 with no problems" - Alan Cox on the year 2000 problem

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".