Subject: Port of mit-pthreads to Cygwin32
From: [email-masked] (Tim Taylor)

3 Dec 1998 23:26:57 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I'm trying to port MySQL 3.21.33B (http://www.tcx.se/) to cygwin32.  This
application uses a user-level theads package called mit-pthreads.  Because
of the nature of the threads package, there are portions that are
platform/OS specific. I'm wondering if anyone has ported this threading
package to work with cygwin32 and could save me some time by sharing the
fruits of their labors.

TIA,
- Tim Taylor

======================================================================
 Timothy L. Taylor                        Internet: [email-masked]
 Lead Software Systems Engineer              Voice: (781) 271-8770
 The Mitre Corporation                         Fax: (781) 271-7231
 202 Burlington Rd.                      Mail Stop: B295
 Bedford, Massachusetts 01730-1420
======================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".