Subject: B18 Bash returns (null)
From: [email-masked] (Derek C. Lee)

3 Dec 1998 02:22:48 -0800
Message-ID: <Pine.GSO.3.96.981202195121.9897T-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@silver>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

I experiencing some weird behavior on NT 3.51 running Bash B18.

When I issue the following command from a telnet session, I get:

bash$ f45gen CUSTOM username/password@db module_type=library
module_access=file parse=yes batch=yes

I get

bash: //R/orawin/bin/f45gen.exe: (null)

If I log on locally to the machine, and run bash with the above command
everything is fine.  The question is, what is the meaning of "(null)"?

Thanks,
Derek
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".