Subject: mounting text=binary
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

3 Dec 1998 02:22:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

Hi folks,

	Just checking in.  I understand that if flags are set to 
text!=binary, then cygwin will assume /r as EOL instead of /n.  Is 
this correct?

	If so, how can I automount all the hard-drives as flags: text=binary 
on start up for my C++ applications?

	Thanks ahead of time for all of your help.

	Peace,

		Paul G.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".