Subject: STATUS_ACCSESS_VIOLATION error
From: [email-masked] (Alexei Karpov)

2 Dec 1998 11:26:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=koi8-r
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

    May be anybody can help me. I have source compiled on UNIX.
I have compiled the sources on NT and created executable module.
But when I run it I get error :
handle_exceptions : Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.
    What's happend ?

    I use NT SP3 cygnus b20

--
Alexei Karpov
SONY Platform Software Development Center - Belgium ( PSDC-B )
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 ( Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne )
1130 Brussel ( Bruxelles ), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Tel.  : +32 2 724.86.50
Fax   : +32 2 726.26.86
E-mail: [email-masked]

" There is no future or freedom in the circumscribed life and
  the only other life is complete rejection of the rules... "

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".