Subject: Just downloading Win32-Flex.exe
From: [email-masked] (Michael Vorburger)

2 Dec 1998 05:21:51 -0800
Message-ID: <003101be1d88$05695720$094970c3.cygnus.gnu-win32@mike-tp>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello

  I am trying to find the latest GNU flex 2.5.4a as compiled binary for
Win32, that is flex.exe - After having surfed around on your site
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/ and the FTP dirs, I still could not
find that binary. I don't want the sources, and I don't want to download a
20 MB all.exe thing over my modem.

  Can the compiled tools not be downloaded separately? Would you mind
attaching flex.exe in your reply to this message?

Thank you very much,
Michael

----
Michael Vorburger <[email-masked]> & <[email-masked]>
HAGUE APPEAL FOR PEACE - Time to abolish war! http://www.haguepeace.org
MY PERSONAL HOMEPAGE, CHECK IT OUT: http://www.vorburger.ch/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".