Subject: B20.1 status 981201
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

2 Dec 1998 05:12:28 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

20.1 should be out later this week.  The 20.1 Cygwin DLL should be a
large improvement over 20.0 on both NT and 9x systems, both in terms
of speed and stability.  In addition to the updated Cygwin DLL,
a few bug fixes have been made to a couple of the utilities.

When 20.1 is released, we'll be replacing the current b20 binaries
with the 20.1 ones.  That said, we will try to minimize the sizes of
downloads for people who already have 20.0 installed by providing
updaters but I don't know how easy this will be so that may or may not
happen.  At the very minimum, I will make sure that diffs from 20.0 to
20.1 are available for the source distributions.

More later this week...

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".