Subject: Re: .profile
From: [email-masked]

2 Dec 1998 01:56:11 -0800
Message-ID: <9812011323414M.11408.cygnus.gnu-win32@web04>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: Text/Plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

You can create a .bashrc file in your root directory.

 ---- you wrote: 
> Can someone tell me how can I configure a .profile-like file in the bash
> shell?
> Thanx
> -- 
> =======================================================================
> ,',',',',',',' Aldo MAZZILLI             | INRIA Rhone-Alpes          |
> ,',',',',',',' [email-masked]| 655, avenue de l'Europe    |
> ,',',',',',',' Tel : 04 76 61 53 91      | 38330 Montbonnot St Martin |
> ,',',',',',',' Fax : 04 76 61 52 52      | FRANCE                     |
> ,',' *** Site WEB : http://www.inrialpes.fr/vasy/people/Aldo.Mazzilli |
> =======================================================================
> -
> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
> 

-----------------------------------------------------
Get free personalized email at http://yahoo.iname.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".