Subject: NT services, Windows TCHAR
From: [email-masked] (Guillaume PHILIPPOT)

30 Nov 1998 14:26:46 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

First, I have to tell that Cygwin is a great product but I have 2
questions about its possibilities :

1)
I'd like to transform a UNIX daemon into a NT service but I see that
there's no "winsvc.h". How can I do?

2)
I'd like to work with TCHAR and the "tchar.h" is not really complete (no
macro _T(), for example).

thanks, bye
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".