Subject: Problem Compiling simple app
From: [email-masked] (Gallo Antonio antga BNL)

30 Nov 1998 12:36:32 -0800
Message-ID: <c=IT%a=master400%p=Olivetti%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Hallo to all the list !

I'm trying to compile a simple app with gnuwin32 beta 19
i got this strange warning:

C:\ptc072\DEMOS\FIRE>cygnus fire debug
Building "fire.cpp" : Cygnus GNU-Win32 debug
/CYGNUS/B19/H-I386~1/i386-cygwin32/bin/ld.exe: warning: cannot find
entry symbol
 _WinMainCRTStartup; defaulting to 00401000
C:\ptc072\DEMOS\FIRE>

then when i run fire.exe it create a fire.exe.core file 
OS\FIRE\FIRE.EXE 1000) Exception trapped!
OS\FIRE\FIRE.EXE 1000) exception C0000005 at 40D922
OS\FIRE\FIRE.EXE 1000) exception: ax 4045F0 bx 41EFD8 cx 10055D90 dx
41EFD8
OS\FIRE\FIRE.EXE 1000) exception: si 41B91C di 815941A0 bp 255FAE4 sp
255FAE4
OS\FIRE\FIRE.EXE 1000) exception is: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
OS\FIRE\FIRE.EXE 1000) Stack trace:

Before to write this mail i checked the mailing-list archive (on the
distrib cd-rom)
and didn't not find ay solution, also checked the FAQ, and the Readme,
and any other docs
i have. I read that some peoples got my same problem but i never read
abut a solution.

I would appreciate i you would like to help me, thanks.

Because i am senting this mail without to be subscribed to this
mailing-list,
please, reply at
	[email-masked]
and cc to
	[email-masked]

Thank you very much,
	AGX

     ___    ____    __    __
    /   |  / __ \   \ \  / /  
   / /| | | /  \_\   \ \/ /   
  / /_| | | | ___    / __ \   
 /  /|  | | \__/ |  / /  \ \  
/__/ |__|  \____/  /_/    \_\ 

makers of "Little Italy Linux", "AGX-Linux", "Linux User Profile" 
"Goblin" releas of AGX-Linux is under development
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/7305
Channel available if accessing with Netscape 4.x or better

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".