Subject: Re Resources and B20 compiler
From: [email-masked]

29 Nov 1998 19:38:51 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Here is the ouput of cygcheck -s -v -r:

and BTW:  Is there a better way to get all the output besides pressing the
Pause/break key, copying, pressing enter, pressing pause/break, so on?

Cygnus Win95/NT Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Sun Nov 29 11:42:21 1998

Win95 Ver 4.0 build 67109814

Path:   /WINDOWS
        /WINDOWS/COMMAND
        /BITWARE/
        /
        /DOS
        /MOUSE
        /CYGNUS/CYGWIN-B20/H-I586-CYGWIN32/BIN
        /CYGNUS/CYGWIN-B20/TCL/BIN

SysDir: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM
WinDir: C:\WINDOWS

TCL_LIBRARY = `C:/cygnus/cygwin-b20/tcl/lib/tcl7.6'

!C: = `C:\jason\c++'
TMP = `C:\WINDOWS\TEMP'
WINBOOTDIR = `C:\WINDOWS'
COMSPEC = `C:\COMMAND.COM'
PROMPT = `$p$g'
TEMP = `C:\DOS'
MOUSE = `C:\Mouse'
SOUND = `C:\VIBRA16'
MIDI = `SYNTH:1 MAP:E'
GDBTK_LIBRARY = `C:/cygnus/cygwin-b20/share/gdbtcl/'
WINDIR = `C:\WINDOWS'
BLASTER = `A220 I5 D1 H5 P330 T6'
CMDLINE = `cygcheck -s -v -r'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Support
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Support\CYGWIN.DLL setup
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Support\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Support\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Support\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\00
  (default) = `\\.\tape1:'
  unix = `/dev/st1'
  fmixed = 0x00000000
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000001
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Support\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\01
  (default) = `\\.\tape0:'
  unix = `/dev/st0'
  fmixed = 0x00000000
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000001
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Support\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\02
  (default) = `\\.\b:'
  unix = `/dev/fd1'
  fmixed = 0x00000000
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000001
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Support\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\03
  (default) = `\\.\a:'
  unix = `/dev/fd0'
  fmixed = 0x00000000
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000001
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Support\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\04
  (default) = `c:'
  unix = `/'
  fmixed = 0x00000000
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000000
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL
(continued from las line) setup\b15.0\mounts
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\00
  (default) = `\\.\tape1:'
  unix = `/dev/st1'
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000001
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\01
  (default) = `\\.\tape0:'
  unix = `/dev/st0'
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000001
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\02
  (default) = `\\.\b:'
  unix = `/dev/fd1'
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000001
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\03
  (default) = `\\.\a:'
  unix = `/dev/fd0'
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000001
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\04
  (default) = `C:'
  unix = `/'
  fbinary = 0x00000000
  fsilent = 0x00000000
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cygnus
Cy
gwin B20
  (default) = `C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fc:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\Uninst.isu'
  DisplayName = `Cygwin B20'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus\Cygwin32 Beta 19
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus\Cygwin32 Beta 19\B19
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\00
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\01
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\02
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\03
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\04
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\05
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\06
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\07
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\08
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\09
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0A
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0B
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0C
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0D
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0E
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0F
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\10
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\11
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\12
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\13
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\14
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\15
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\16
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\17
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\18
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\19
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1A
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1B
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1C
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1D
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin B20
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin B20\B20
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\GNUPro
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\GNUPro\i586-cygwin32
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus
Solutions\GNUPro\i586-cygwin32\i586-cygwin32
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus
Solutions\GNUPro\i586-cygwin32\i586-cygwin32\
cygwin-B20
  (default) = `c:\cygnus\cygwin-b20'

a:\ fd           N/A    N/A
c:\ hd  FAT      N/A    N/A CP    UN           MS-DOS_6222
d:\ cd  CDFS     N/A    N/A CP                 CLOSECOMBAT

C:          /         native  text!=binary
\\.\a:      /dev/fd0  native  text!=binary
\\.\b:      /dev/fd1  native  text!=binary
\\.\tape0:  /dev/st0  native  text!=binary
\\.\tape1:  /dev/st1  native  text!=binary

Found: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\bash.exe
Found: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\cat.exe
Not Found: cpp
Found: C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\find.exe
Found: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\find.exe
Warning: C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\find.exe hides C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-
I586-CYGWIN32\
BIN\find.exe
Found: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\gcc.exe
Found: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\gdb.exe
Found: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\ld.exe
Found: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\ls.exe
Found: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\make.exe
Found: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\sh.exe
Found: \bin\sh.exe
Warning: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\sh.exe hides \bin\sh.exe

  371k 1998/11/02 C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\cygtcl80.dll -
os=4.0
 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtcl80.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/11/2 6:22
    5k 1998/11/02 C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\cygtclpip80.dll -
os=
4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
   10k 1998/11/02 C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\cygtclreg80.dll -
os=
4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtclreg80.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/11/2 6:22
  600k 1998/11/02 C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\cygtk80.dll -
os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtk80.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/11/2 6:27
  429k 1998/11/02 C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\cygwin1.dll -
os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/11/2 7:00
  429k 1998/11/02 C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\BIN\cygwinb19.dll -
os=4.
0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/11/2 7:00
Use -h to see help about each section

Thanks Earnie!!
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".