Subject: Can't build tools with B20
From: [email-masked] (David Means)

29 Nov 1998 17:44:52 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>

Such as gawk, cvs, rcs, etc., etc.  Here's what I get when trying to build gawk:

59$ ./configure
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for bison... bison -y
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot
create executables.

This worked on pevious builds, but not B20.

Another example from one of my really simple routines: 

LinkList.cc:14: No include path in which to find sys/types.h
LinkList.cc:15: No include path in which to find string.h
LinkList.cc:16: No include path in which to find stdio.h
LinkList.cc:17: No include path in which to find stdlib.h

What has changed that I need to know about?

Thanks,

David
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".