Subject: Windows CE Development
From: [email-masked] (Eric Bixby)

29 Nov 1998 02:57:42 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Anyone used gcc to do Windows CE Development?  I'd appreciate any
information or references on the subject.

Everything I've read indicates that Microsoft Visual C with CE Toolkit is
the standard, but I'm looking for an alternative to that.

I've also looked at the gcc documentation and see that gcc supports
cross-platform development, but I'd like to hear from someone that's been
through the process.  I could use some pointers to help get me started.

Thanks in advance.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".