Subject: Gotta drop out, mail capacity crisis
From: [email-masked] (John vanVlaanderen)

25 Nov 1998 22:15:52 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

Hey folks,

Y'all are doin' a great job an all of us in the captive audience really 
appreciate your efforts to make NT look like Linux.

I'm going to segway to the linux crowd for a while, in the embedded 
field, with the intention of enabling companies from emerging nations so 
I can bill them rediculous contracting fees just like we do here in the 
US.

Keep hackin at it, I'll be back !!!

John van V.  aka pres/ceo CXN,Inc.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".