Subject: B20 - can't get less to work
From: [email-masked] (Ken Laberteaux)

25 Nov 1998 07:09:25 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>

I downloaded a less package, less-gnu-win32.tar.gz, from the Octave
site,
ftp://ftp.che.wisc.edu/pub/octave/BINARIES/gnu-win32

I gunziped and untarred the binaries and put them in my /usr/bin
directory.  When I type less, I get an error:

"The dynamic link library cywinb19.dll could not be found in the
specified path."

Do I need to recompile less?  Is there a compiled version already
available?

Ken
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".