Subject: Budweiser screen saver - beware!!
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Steele)

24 Nov 1998 16:22:10 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Someone is sending out a very desirable screen-saver, the Budweiser
Frogs - BUDDYLST.ZIP.  If you download it, you will lose everything!!!
Your hard drive will crash and someone from the internet will get your
screen name and password!  DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UNDER ANY
CIRCUMSTANCES!!!  IT JUST WENT INTO CIRCULATION YESTERDAY, AS FAR AS WE
KNOW.  PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE.
This is a new, very malicious virus and not many people know about it.
This information was announced yesterday morning from Microsoft.  Please
share it with everyone that might access the internet. Once again, pass
this along to EVERYONE in your address book so that this may be stopped.
Also do not open or even look at any mail that says "RETURNED OR UNABLE
TO DELIVER".  This virus will attach itself to your computer components
and render them useless. Immediately delete mail items that say this.
AOL has said that this is a very dangerous virus and that there is NO
remedy for it at this time.  Please practice cautionary measures and
forward this to all your on-line friends ASAP.

-- 
                               _\\|//_ 
                              (` O-O ')
+============================ooO-(_)-Ooo==============================+
| Andrew Steele                        Kam Circuits, Station Road     |
| Front End Systems Engineer           Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 OJT, UK.|
| E-mail:      mailto:[email-masked]     Tel:        +44 (0)1249 815262 |
|              http://www.kam.com      Direct dial +44 (0)1249 810260 |
| Data E-mail: mailto:[email-masked]      Fax:        +44 (0)1249 814726 |
| FTP: Please email for instructions   BBS:        +44 (0)1249 810293 |
+=====================================================================+
                              _| | | |_
                             (___) (___)
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".