Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Win32 API headers/libraries
From: [email-masked] (raf)

24 Nov 1998 08:10:19 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Anders wrote:

>I have put up a new (preliminary) set of headers and import
>libraries for the win32 API.

>[...]

>Note that these headers break Mumit Khan's time patch
>for the fortran runtime because the LARGE_INTEGER structure
>is now a union. However, this is easily corrected, just
>add .u before LowPart and HighPart.

how about adding the following to your headers:

	#define LowPart u.LowPart
	#define HighPart u.HighPart

(unless, of course, you think it's too evil).

raf

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".