Subject: RE: problem linking to win95 DLL
From: [email-masked] (Joe Armstrong)

20 Nov 1998 20:19:12 -0800
Message-ID: <Pine.GSO.3.96.981120081250.28606A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@gordons>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Colin Peters <[email-masked]>
Cc: GNU-win32 <[email-masked]>

> The problem here I suspect is that the proper prototype is not included in
> the current set of Win32 API headers. So, you may have to go to the
> Windows32/Functions.h and ASCIIFunctions.h and UnicodeFunctions.h and add
> the prototypes and defines. By looking at winmm.def it looks like you will
> need to to the ASCII/Unicode thing for this function, and also it looks like
> they are prototyped WINAPI (or STDCALL). Strangely enough I can't seem to
> find mciSendString in any of my documentation, but that may be because I
> only have docs for the core API.

	[gulp]

	Some work to be done here :-( -- I see I shall have to start
poking around in places that I never wanted to poke into.

 	Thanks a lot - you've given me some good clues

	/Joe

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".