Subject: problem while linking with -mno-cygwin
From: [email-masked] (Guglielmo Pasa)

20 Nov 1998 20:18:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

While trying to build an app I have a problem on linking.
I get:

/tmp\ccelshwp.o(.text+0x51):gaussj.c: undefined reference to
`_impure_ptr'
/tmp\ccelshwp.o(.text+0x6b):gaussj.c: undefined reference to
`_impure_ptr'
/tmp\ccelshwp.o(.text+0x81):gaussj.c: undefined reference to
`_impure_ptr'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Do I miss some lib to link with ?

-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------