Subject: Re: CVS on cygwin-b20?
From: [email-masked] (Andy Piper)

19 Nov 1998 16:54:19 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: "Paul K. Fisher" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

At 00:30 19/11/98 -0500, Paul K. Fisher wrote:
>Unfortunately, the login command seems to hang.

I have verified that this and related problems that people are having are
due to bug(s) in cygwin b20 (including Sergey's coolview). I would
recommend that anyone wanting to use cvs server side at the moment stick
with cygwin b19 until they are resolved. 

I can send an strace file if the cygwin developers are interested.

andy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
" .sigs are like your face - rarely seen by you and uglier than you think"
Dr Andy Piper, Technical Architect, Parallax Solutions Ltd
mail: [email-masked] web: www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".