Subject: gdb and core
From: [email-masked]

19 Nov 1998 02:57:22 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

> 	Is there anyway you can print the very last line of code
> executed when the program receives a SIG in gdb cores.  Of course
> if the crash occurs at a free I need to trace back to the calling free.
> So many times I have seen the mud crash in a free and when I backtrace
> the calling free wasn't on the stack.  When the program is running I can 
> get great info from gdb, but getting good info from a core isn't always 
> possible.  Maybe I should be using some other program to look at cores?
> 
> PeonSlayer

P.S. I'm talking about gbd in general(more so unix)
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".