Subject: Textinfo problems
From: [email-masked] (Vadim Lebedev)

18 Nov 1998 18:02:54 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: "Cygwin Discussion List" <[email-masked]>

I'm using Cygwin B20
and have a lot of problems with textinfo
It partially works if i use --file option but and while traversing
intra-file links.
But it doesn't work with extra-file links.

Any ideas?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
Vadim Lebedev
Chief Software Engineer
Aplio S.A.
http://www.aplio.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".