Subject: B20: hang on pipe to grep
From: [email-masked] (Stephen L. Favor)

18 Nov 1998 05:00:56 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/signed; protocol="application/x-pkcs7-signature"; micalg=sha1; boundary="------------ms6B2F534D3C171241B3E5925C"
To: [email-masked]

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms6B2F534D3C171241B3E5925C
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The following causes B20 to hang on my WINNT box.  It may run for a
while before hanging:

% while true; do echo $PATH | grep bin; done

--------------ms6B2F534D3C171241B3E5925C
Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature; name="smime.p7s"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="smime.p7s"
Content-Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

--------------ms6B2F534D3C171241B3E5925C--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".