Subject: B20: df bug (NT 4.0 SP4) reports max disk size of 2.0 GB only
From: [email-masked] (Krishna Sampath)

17 Nov 1998 23:37:47 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

the df command reports the same file size for all the disks on the
system.... i have 4 GHz disks but the program reports the following:

Filesystem         1024-blocks  Used Available Capacity Mounted on
\\.\tape1:           2096450 1862158   234292     89%   /dev/st1
\\.\tape0:           2096450 1862158   234292     89%   /dev/st0
\\.\b:               2096450 1862158   234292     89%   /dev/fd1
\\.\a:               2096450 1862158   234292     89%   /dev/fd0
C:                   2096450 1862158   234292     89%   /

any ideas?

krishna sampath
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".