Subject: b20: c++ bug or feature?
From: [email-masked] (Andres Heinloo)

17 Nov 1998 23:27:02 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

when compiling gtk-- example program 'OhharaDraw', I get the following
error:

OhharaDraw.h:130: sorry, not implemented: object size exceeds normal limit
for virtual function table implementation, recompile all source and use
-fhuge-objects

The same program compiles fine under Linux, using egcs-1.1b. Other example
programs compile both under Linux and Cygwin. When compiling gtk-- and
OhharaDraw with '-fhuge-objects', the program crashes, but that might be
because libstdc++ is compiled without that flag. 

Is it just a feature of Cygwin egcs port, or a bug?

Andres.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".