Subject: Cannot use /dev/fd0 with b20 under Win95
From: [email-masked] (Jean-Claude Dang)

16 Nov 1998 22:07:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I tried to access the raw floppy with tar but I get the "Cannot open
/dev/fd0: No such file or directory" error message.

mount says:

Device           Directory           Type        Flags
\\.\tape1:       /dev/st1            native      text!=binary
\\.\tape0:       /dev/st0            native      text!=binary
\\.\b:           /dev/fd1            native      text!=binary
\\.\a:           /dev/fd0            native      text!=binary
c:               /                   native      text!=binary

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,

Jean-Claude

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".