Subject: Migrating Unix application to WinNT
From: [email-masked] (Aldo Mazzilli)

16 Nov 1998 21:54:06 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I have built a cross-compiler from Solaris to Unix.
Now, I want to run my Unix character application under Windows and
create a virtual terminal environment by using Windows functions to
display text and scroll in a graphical Windows.

Can someone help me on this task.

Thanks
Aldo
-- 
-- 
=======================================================================
,',',',',',',' Aldo MAZZILLI             | INRIA Rhone-Alpes          |
,',',',',',',' [email-masked]| 655, avenue de l'Europe    |
,',',',',',',' Tel : 04 76 61 53 91      | 38330 Montbonnot St Martin |
,',',',',',',' Fax : 04 76 61 52 52      | FRANCE                     |
,',' *** Site WEB : http://www.inrialpes.fr/vasy/people/Aldo.Mazzilli |
=======================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".