Subject: inetd problems on B20 coolview 8/11/98
From: [email-masked] (Austin David France)

16 Nov 1998 18:00:21 -0800
Message-ID: <001f01be116d$bbd5c8d0$010120c0.cygnus.gnu-win32@menpc1>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Gnu-Win32 Mailing List (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

CYGWIN_NT-4.0 MENPC1 20.0 (0.1/1/1) -11-8 11:59:08 i686 unknown
remote.tar.z (328K) (B20 version)
CYGWIN="  tty binmode ntea"
binary mounts

I can log in via inetd first time only after the inetd service has started.
Subsequent attempts output the CYGWIN_NT banner, then the telnet session is
lost.

The first sessions seems to work fine (bar some problems in bash and vile).

Austin David France
Mentor Systems plc
mailto:[email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's
and do not necessarily represent the views of Mentor Systems plc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".