Subject: b20: inetd crashes within MSAFD.DLL
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

16 Nov 1998 13:10:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>, Sergey Okhapkin <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I'm using Sergey's latest remote package on a Win98 box running latest
b20 (coolview). Invoking inetd with "inetd -d &" runs fine, but when I
try to telnet to localhost I get an error message reporting a illegal
operation within the module msaftd.dll.

Has anyone experienced such trouble, can anyone help me out since I
would like to use the inetutils on the Win98 system even if I can't
provide any user permission control.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cygwin Porting Project
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".