Subject: Re: NT + sshd ?
From: [email-masked] (Andres Heinloo)

16 Nov 1998 10:12:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

On 14 Nov 1998, Michael Hirmke wrote:

> >how can I launch sshd (Sergey Okhapkin's port) on NT (workstation)
> >startup, so that I can subsequently use it to log into my machine? Please
> >give me simple directions, because I am not much into NT services and all
> >that stuff.
> 
> Get the NT ResKit - there is a tool named srvany included, which should
> install sshd as an NT service. A help file on how to use it is included,
> too.

Is it free? I did a search on www.microsoft.com, but did not find anything
useful to download. Doesn't Windows NT really have a standard means to
start a service? I'm glad I'm using Linux most of the time... 

Andres.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".