Subject: b20: man without binary mounts
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

16 Nov 1998 09:30:31 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I would like to use the man command. I know that Michael has binary
distributions on the local ftp.franken.de server. But they required
binary mounts, which I don't like to provide. Does anyone know how I can
see man pages without setting my system to binary mounts, i.e. where I
can find binary distributions of man. Maybe they are included within a
"/usr/local" distribution?!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cygwin Porting Project
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".