Subject: cygwin User's Guide & API Reference Guide in PS ?
From: [email-masked] (Guglielmo Pasa)

15 Nov 1998 08:23:27 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi,
Why aren't there single PDF or PS files for the guides :

Cygwin User's Guide
Cygwin API reference Guide ?

So one can download them and read them at home without needing to be
connected.
It is far more convenient less costly and isn't damageable to anybody.

-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------