Subject: Re: Still missing tcl/tk
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

15 Nov 1998 01:16:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Vince Rice <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

---Vince Rice <[email-masked]> wrote:
<snip>
> I do indeed have the above file, with an identical size, which I
> retrieve well after the 11/02 update date. And I do have gdb;
however, I
> can't find tcl or tk. I've done a "type" on both them, and they both
say
> they don't exist. I've tried reinstalling, with no change. Anyone have
> any ideas?

tclsh is named cygtclsh80.exe and tk is named cygwish80.exe.  Don't
forget to set the TCL_LIBRARY and the TK_LIBRARY environment variables
to point to /the/path/to/share/tcl8.0 and /the/path/to/share/tk8.0
respectfully.

==
-                        \\||//
-------------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o-------------------
--                [email-masked]               --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html --
----------------------ooo0O--O0ooo----------------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".