Subject: Re: Still missing tcl/tk
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

14 Nov 1998 23:15:26 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: Vince Rice <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Vince Rice <[email-masked]> writes:
> I do indeed have the above file, with an identical size, which I
> retrieve well after the 11/02 update date. And I do have gdb; however, I
> can't find tcl or tk. I've done a "type" on both them, and they both say
> they don't exist. I've tried reinstalling, with no change. Anyone have
> any ideas?

Ah, what exactly are you looking for? Tcl/Tk are names of two software
packages, and not any "program" that you can search for. Scriptics (as
did Sun previously, and UCB even before that) names these programs 
tclsh<VERSION> and wish<VERSION>, but Cygnus prepends "cyg" to these
names. Look for cygtclsh80.exe (Tcl) and cygwish80.exe (Tk).

  $ type cygtclsh80.exe
  $ type cygwish80.exe

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".